Thursday, November 26, 2015

The best weight loss program for you

Is hypnosis weight loss the best weight loss program for you? Perhaps the following article will help you decide if weight loss hypnosis is the best method of natural weight loss for you to achieve healthy weight loss, rapid weight loss and weight loss, easily and permanently.

You are overweight. They tried to lose weight in the past. You have probably already tried many times to do it, maybe even to lose weight ... successfully for some time. Probably what happened was that all the weight to come gradually lost again and even more weight with him back.

Do not feel bad, you are not alone. I'm sure that's because ... I did it myself!

I'm always a chubby child. I never morbid obesity, but I keep about 25 to 30 pounds more than I should wear. I liked to eat, and my family encouraged me to do so. When a plate of food was placed in front of me, I had to completely finish and I never again, that I very often discouraged. But I am the only child in our family of four that becoming overweight.

I grew up, as it anchored no Internet, no computers or video games, MySpace, Facebook or YouTube 24 hours or more of film and TV downloads me on a chair in the house constantly. Most of my free time in front of my bike, swimming, roller skating and playing with my friends spent. I have always been active, and yet I was still overweight.

I am always well prepared, nutritious meals provided by my parents. I ate too much. I do not know, I did. In my childhood I was eating, with a certain amount of food. I became a habitual eater. I continued to overeating, automatically, and never thought to change my behavior. But I have been morbidly obese. I only wear more 25 to 30 extra pounds, I always carried around.

It is now believed that the most important factor, how much you do not weigh your physical activity, it controls, but the amount of food you eat in relation to your physical activity. If you consume more calories than you burn, you will gain weight and to keep. In addition, your body tends to remain fairly constant weight, no matter what happens to be the level .. If you are now at your ideal weight, you will tend to remain so. If you are 10 or 20 pounds overweight, you will tend to remain so. If you are over 40, 60 or 150 £, you should weigh, you will tend to continue to wear the same overweight.

Just like most of the rest of our behavior, our eating habits are determined by our beliefs, expectations, thoughts and emotions. All of these are controlled by our subconscious. Our subconscious programs we hold a certain amount of weight, and we are the amount of food needed to eat, keep to keep us at this level. All this is done automatically.

Weigh less, we need to eat less. To eat less, we program our subconscious and use it to think our subconscious, feel and think like a thin, thin person. If we do that, our eating habits are going to change and we want to achieve rapid weight loss, natural weight loss and healthy weight loss permanently.

Finally I decided to lose weight on my second year of high school. I started on a "crash diet." Severely restricted I mean food intake and relatively quickly lost about 30 pounds. I was not even training.

After losing weight, I have noticed, my appearance was changed. My forearm had become much thinner. My face was a little stretched. I was relieved and people compliments about how I was thin for me, but I had the feeling that something is wrong. At the time I did not know that every time that we weight loss, we lose not only fat, we lose muscle as well. If we do not work, and strong our food intake in order to lose weight quickly, the amount of muscle tissue, which is considerably destroyed the boundary. With a system of rapid weight loss mode or one of the many weight loss pills often bring to this effect.

Also I noticed that if I continue my crash diet, returned my old eating habits. Because I train, went to replace one of my tired muscles, I took all the weight I had lost. Not only that, all the lost weight back, but I have also won back even more weight. I return to my normal type of overeating habits. If still do not know?

I could have tried, once again, to severely restrict my diet and lose weight, but I was sure I would win everything like before. Instead, I chose my father to help me with my weight loss problem.

My father was a dentist. He had gone in the first half of his career by studying the methods of hypnosis, and he had used hypnosis with great success on many patients in his practice. He often uses hypnosis to us all children .. It was our family by barking like a dog or we quack like a duck, he also used hypnosis to our study to help us skills for fun and focused and relaxed when we the exams at school.

For this reason, I am very familiar with the practice of hypnosis. I'm not afraid of hypnosis, and I knew it to be a useful tool. I asked him to use weight loss hypnosis on me, because I knew it would work.

In the following months, my father and I have a number of short-hypnosis sessions together. He would first a trance inducing in me, and then he would take some positive suggestions that I trim a slim, fit to have person. Gradually, that's exactly what I did. My beliefs, feelings and thoughts have changed. Slowly, my eating habits have changed. I started to exercise regularly, and I'm able to lose weight, I wanted, and I was able to keep it off permanently. All this was achieved without a lot of effort on my part. It seemed to happen naturally.

I am overweight. I knew the difficulties when trying to lose weight, and how difficult it is to keep it .. I was able to change my life. I could use a package a thin person and fit. I accomplished this with the help of hypnosis weight loss.

Countless others are made out to me, and now, weight loss hypnosis can be used to achieve rapid weight loss, healthy weight loss, and lose weight easily and permanently. Can you also!

Make a commitment to find the best weight loss program with hypnosis weight loss. You can lose weight and change your life forever. Start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment